FREE DELIVERY in Estonia on orders over 75€!
The Joie Every Stage group 0+/1/2/3 is the ultimate car seat that grows with your child from birth as a rearward facing seat to 18kg, and then converting to a forward facing seat from 9-36kg.
4 seats in 1
An every group child seat starting as a rearward facing seat from birth to 18kg, and converting to a forward facing seat from 9-36kg.
Transforms to fit
As the headrest adjusts up, AutoAdjust side wings expand to custom fit growing little ones all the way up.
Guard Surround Safety panels add layers of side impact protection, while the steel reinforced frame absorbs energy upon impact.
- Group 0+/1/2/3 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 36kg/12 years
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body and hips
- Guard Surround Safety panels provide extra side protection and fold into seat when not in use
- One-hand, 10 position height adjustable headrest
- AutoAdjust side wings widen as headrest is raised to accommodate growing children
- Reinforced steel inner seat shell increases structural integrity
- Grow Together multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a Group 2/3 booster
- Grow-with-me infant body and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Plush, deluxe cushioning and fabrics
- Built in side ventilation
- Side, mesh storage pockets for child's must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicle's 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One-pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Product Dimensions: l 54.5cm x w 58cm x h 76cm
- Product Weight: 8.92kg
- Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2/3, 0-36kg; approx. 0-12 years old
- Testing Certification: ECE R44/04