FREE DELIVERY for orders over 75 eur!
The natural fibres of lambs wool are hollow and breathable which means that these liners are warm in winter and cool in summer. They ensure durability and safety with the desirability of softness, comfort and luxury from a natural material. Great for use in your pram/stroller, infant seat, bassinet or on the floor to keep your baby feeling comfortable and secure.
Our liner has been tried and tested in a wide range of prams/strollers including Bugaboo, McLaren, Valco, Silvercross, Mamas and Papas, and Joolz
Every baby should have a lambskin pram liner! Its the perfect gift for the special little ones in your life.
- Please Note: We do not use harsh chemicals such as bleach so that our sheepskins are safe for your babys skin. As such, our skins are a natural golden colour and not white/ivory.
- 100% genuine Australian lambskin with a cotton-polyester lining.
- Dimensions of approximately 75 x 30 cm and a wool height of approximately 2.5 cm.
- Universal fit with 11 harness points making the liner compatible with most prams and strollers.
- NOTE: The pram/stroller straps must be able to detach from the seat in order to insert them through the slots in the liner.
- Specially tanned and sanitized to be safe for babies from newborn age onwards
- Suitable for ages 0-36 months.
- When used for bedding (i.e. in a bassinet or carry cot) it is recommended that babies under 12 months old are positioned on their backs and the lambskin is covered with a fitted sheet.
- Easy to care for. Machine washable up to 30 degrees Celsius on a gentle wool cycle with an approved sheepskin detergent.
Color: White Beige