meet stages™ fx
group 0+/1/2 car seat
A brilliant companion born to grow from rearward to forward facing. Versatility including group 1 forward facing ISOFIX install makes every adventure effortless.
3 seats in 1
A versatile 3 mode car seat faces rearward up to 18kg, forward from 9-25kg, and is the only seat needed from start to seven years.
Easy and exact ISOFIX installation when forwardfacing in group 1, plus ISOSAFE connection to keepseat securely in place in group 2 booster mode.
born to grow
Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness.
- Group 0+/1/2 car seat
- Suitable rearward facing from birth to 18kg/4 years
- Suitable forward facing from 9kg to 25kg/7 years
- 6 recline positions: 2 rear facing and 4 forward facing
- Easy installation with ISOFIX and top tether when using in forward facing group 1 mode
- Side impact protection provides added security for the head, body, and hips
- Baby Armor steel frame support keeps car seat strong during impact, extends the life of the materials of the seat to 10 years, and adds weight to keep the seat tight and low to the vehicle seat for better stability and protection
- Grow Together™ multi-height headrest and harness system adjust simultaneously and require no re-threading of harness
- Custom Harness Hideaway compartments store the 5-point harness when using as a group 2 booster
- Grow-with-me infant and head support are customisable for an ultimate fit at every stage
- Side shell ventilation and breathable fabrics on headrest enhance airflow to child
- Side, mesh storage pockets for childs must-have travel items
- Well marked, colour-coded installation paths
- Dual lock-offs for installing with vehicles 3-point seat belt
- 5-point harness with soft, padded covers keeps baby cosy and secure
- One pull motion easily tightens the 5-point harness
- Product Weight: 13.75 kg
- Product Dimensions: l 57.5 x w 47.5 x h 61-75.5cm
- Product Usage: Group 0+/1/2, 0-25kg; approx. 0-7 years old
- Testing certification: ECE R44/04