FREE DELIVERY for orders over 55.00 eur!
Meet i-Anchor Advance
An early adapter i-Size child safety seat from birth to 4 years. Ready for the first ride home and rearward or forward facing up to the first day of school. This I-Anchor Advance Two Tones Black from Joie can be positioned facing or back to the road for a size of 40-105 cm (approx. 4 years).
- It has a headrest with Tri-Protect's unique 3-layer safety concept.
- Guard Surround Safety TM lateral impact protection individually activated for added protection of the baby's head, chest and pelvis.
- A built-in re-board on the base for extra safety in the event of a rear impact.
- Seat inclination adjustable on 7 degrees in one turn: from the sitting position straight to the lying position.
- One function: Grow Together Simultaneous height adjustment of headrest and harness in one hand
- A 5-point safety harness with soft touch padding
- A pleasant seating climate thanks to the ventilation slots on the hull
- Easy-care, anti-toxic and washable covers at 30 ° C
- Can be attached with I-Base TM Advance (available separately) with ISOFIT
Dimensions: (W x W x H) 56 x 45 x 57-70 cm
Weight: 6.6 kg
Positioned back to the road: 40-105 cm, max. 18 kg (from birth up to 4 years)
Positioned facing the road: 80-105 cm, max. 18 kg (from 15 months to about 4 years)
Certified: ECE R129 / 00
Color: Two Tone Black