ATSISKAITYK UŽ PREKES LYGIOMIS DALISMIS PER 3MĖN. BE JOKIO PABRANGIMO!
Nomi maitinimo kėdutės komplektas Pale Pink White Oak
Nomi Stern maitinimo kėdutės pagrindas/koja :
- Kaina: 76.50 € 90.00 €
Viso: 203.96 239.95 €
(Product)PRODUCT is in stock
The chair after the high chair
Children like to move, even when they sit. This is why a good highchair offers the child support as well as freedom to move - both while sitting at the table and climbing in and out of the chair. Nomi was developed from an ambition to create the worlds best highchair for children, in terms of both form and function. Nomi is seamlessly adjusted without tools and will evolve with your childs changing need for support at the family table. The soft, organic contours are pleasing to the eye and invite the child to stay active and mobile in many different sitting positions.
Nomi Baby provides a safe spot for your newborn family member from day one. It is quickly and seamlessly adjusted between almost horizontal and more upright positions.
The Nomi was created by Scandinavian designer Peter Opsvik, a world-renowned seating expert who designed the iconic Tripp Trapp in 1972. Nomi is based on the idea that children need a safe and stable platform from which to move, while they sit. Nomi brings the floor up to their feet (like an adult-sized chair) and the chair right up to the table. It also goes way beyond meals—Nomi is great for homework, crafts, coloring, games or just spending time with family.
Nomi chair is the core of the Nomi concept. It will fit your child from approx. 2 years and into the teenage years. You can combine your Nomi chair with add-ons to customise it for your growing child ,right from your babys first day.
Nomi Baby (sold separately) is perfect for your newborn baby until approx. 6 months. It is secured directly onto the wooden stem and replaced by the seat, back support and footrest, when you child is ready to sit upright.
Nomi Mini (sold separately) is a restraint for children between approx. 6 - 24 months. It is easily fastened on the seat and back - and simply removed when your child no longer needs the extra support and climbs in and out of the chair without help.
Nomi - from newborn to teenager
With accessories, Nomi Highchair becomes a chair for life
- Nomi Baby recliner provides the perfect spot for you baby to take part in family life. It is seamlessly adjusted from horizontal to a more upright position.
- Nomi Mini restraint provides security for your toddler when sitting at the table
- Seamless adjustment of seat and footrest with no tools required
- When you adjust the height of the seat and footrest, the depth is automatically aligned thanks to the unique shape of the stem
- The shape and structure of the seat and footrest prevent your child from gliding forwards and provide good foothold
- The foot knob provides an exstra level of support and offers fidgety feet a place to rest
- The chair back provides optimal back and arm support
- The light and open design makes it easy for your child to climb in and out of the chair - and move in and out from the table
- The soft, organic contours prevent knocks
- The wheels minimise the risk of tilting
- The light structure (5 kg) makes it easy to move the chair around the house - or hang it on a table edge
- The smooth surface lines are easy to clean with a damp cloth
- The sustainable and recyclable materials are free from harmful substances
Nomi should be adjusted to match the height of your child and table. Start by positioning the seat so that your childs elbows are level on the table; then adjust the footrest so that the thighs are level and the feet resting flat. The design of the stem ensures that the depth of the seat and footrest are always correct.
- Product Dimensions: 66,04 x 53,34 x 83,82cm
- Maximum weight recommendation: 150kg
- Item Weight: 5,96kg
- Nomi Stern wooden
- Nomi plastic parts (seat parts, leg rest and plastic legs)
Spalva: Oak/Beech White Oiled